Monday, March 31, 2008

Hampton Court was Amazing

I can only get in a quick entry. Hampton Court was just fantastic. There was just so much to see and it was just so incredible. There were several guided tours that you could take with people in costume and in character. The gardens were fantastic too even this early in spring.

I came back into London (I took the train out to Hampton Court) and went up in the London Eye. Great views.

The Tube during rush hour was just jammed with people. We are so spoiled in DC. We don't know what rush hour is really like.

I got a ticket to see Phantom. I figure this is the first place I saw it so many years ago I have to see it again. I at least got discounted tickets.

I need to get going take a quick shower and head out for dinner and a show.

No comments: