Praise the Lord Hallelujah.
America is saved.
Donald Trump is running for president!!!!!!
Trump will save this country.
Trump will make it great again.
How do I know this? Because he said so.
In fact I don’t think we need to have any primaries or general elections at all. Just have Trump take over when Obama leaves office.
After all Trump has answers to all the problems of this country. He just has to say things and they will happen.
Trump will build a wall all along the Mexican border. And he’ll make Mexico pay for it. How? Because he’ll make it so.
Here's list of some of the finer points in the speech he made yesterday:
- Sell junk to Saudi Arabia, since the goods we send them are blown up anyway;
- Repeal Obamacare “and replace it with something that benefits everybody”;
- “Turn off that spigot” of sending money to China (in the form of debt payments) by taxing them “until they behave properly”;
- Renegotiate our foreign trade deals;
- Call up the head of the Ford Motor Company and tell them they are going to be taxed at 35 percent for every car coming from Mexico until they decide to nix their plant in Mexico City;
- End President Barack Obama’s executive actions on immigration;
- End border crossings from Mexico because some of those border-crossers are “rapists”;
- To do that, build a “great, great wall” on the U.S.-Mexico border;
- Have Mexico pay for that wall;
- Don’t appoint a secretary of state who rides bikes and breaks his leg;
- Avoid riding bikes himself;
- Work hard on the Islamic State problem;
- Stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons;
- Find the General Patton or General MacArthur from within the U.S. armed forces to “make it really work” in the Middle East;
- Rebuild the country’s infrastructure -- “nobody can do that like me”;
- Create jobs -- “I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created”;
- Save Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security “without cuts”;
- Protect the Second Amendment;
- Take the brand of the United States “and make it great again.”
The front cover the Daily News sums it up nicely.