Friday, April 11, 2008

Exterminate, Exterminate

Here are some pictures from the Dr. Who exhibit.

I know a little about what the new season will bring. I got to watch the first episode when I was in London last Saturday and then companion show that aired after it on BBC 3. Also I got some information from a newspaper article which I wished I remembered to bring back with me.

Rose is going to be back somehow. In fact she was in the first episode. Only for a few minutes and then she faded away. Sarah Jane will be back along with Martha Jones. We'll see the return of the Sontarans. The Daleks will be back too but the info on them was a little vague.





















































































































































No comments: